- It is a 4.94-km rail and road bridge.
- It is located in Assam.
- It is India’s longest rail and road bridge.
- RBI is to scale up the amount of liquidity infusion by ₹10,000 crore to ₹50,000 crore.
- It had earlier announced to infuse liquidity amounting to ₹40,000 crore through the purchase of government securities under Open Market Operations (OMOs).
- Scientists have discovered the most-distant body ever observed in our solar system — located over 100 times farther than Earth is from the Sun.
- This object has been nicknamed “Farout”.
- In Vanuatu, 20 percent of children miss their vaccine shots because villages are so hard to reach.
- Vanuatu is now the only country in the world to make its childhood vaccine program officially drone-dependent.
- Government fixes minimum support prices (MSPs) of 22 mandated agricultural crops and fair and remunerative price (FRP) for sugarcane on the basis of recommendations of the Commission for Agricultural Costs and Prices (CACP).
- Government has increased the MSPs for all mandated crops with a return of at least 50 percent of cost of production for the season 2018-19.
- CACP considers both A2+FL and C2 costs while recommending MSPs.
- MSP is determined for the country as a whole and not region or state-specific.