Panel Consist of
Jasbir Singh Bajaj ( IAS Retd. )
P.K. Bhardwaj ( IPS Retd. )
INTERVIEW, be it for any kind of Job, has its own importance, as all the preparation and hard work that aspirants have put in, boils down to these 20-30 minutes which perhaps decides one’s selection and rejection.
No doubt, marks in written have a good weightage, but above average marks in Interview can help you enter into ones preferred Service. So, we would like to do a hand holding for those who have qualified for the Interview process in CAPF(AC) Examination.
A successful Interview depends on various factors, internal as well as external. One has to be calm and composed, as only then one can give his/her best. So with these Mocks we would share with you few details that would go long way in your preparation.
As it is said, “WHAT you say is almost as important as HOW you say it.” With this understanding we are commencing this program wherein aspirants will be told about the demeanour and other minute details to be kept in mind. Having laid the broad contours lets come down to specifics.
REGISTRATION STARTS !
Features of this program:
- 1 Mock Interview ( Further Mock will be provided only if need be)
- Immediate Feedback after Mock.
- Personal Attention as per the need.
- Mock Interviews Starts 17th February.
- Fee – 1000 (Inclusive of Taxes)
- Any Query can be addressed to – 999 035 666 4
- Enrollment Starts – 10th February 2020. ( Only 50 slots available – First Come First Serve Basis).
- For Enrollment kindly visit centre.
- After registration you can send your Scanned DAF’s to our official email id and can come on the date of the Mock (to be assigned after admission).
Note: Aspirants are expected to submit their DAF’s one week before the MOCK Dates.
Interested candidates can apply at the earliest. Limited Seats.
All The Best to the ones appearing for the Interview. No matter what, don’t let your efficacy go down. Few days remaining, leave no stone unturned and last but not the least, its important to quote Martin Luther King Jr. – ” I would rather be a man of conviction than a man of conformity” , it says all what Interview is all about.
(Address – 53/5 , First Floor , Bada Bazaar Marg , Old Rajinder Nagar, New Delhi).
Account Details for Online Payment:
Account Number: 25000 1190 617
Account Type: Current Choice Account
IFSC Code: INDB0000735
Note: After payment kindly attach Screen Shot with transaction Id.