“Preparation of Civil Service by a Civil Servant”
Batch Start – 12th August , 2019
Fee – 45,000/- ( Inclusive Tax )
1. Comprehensive coverage of UPSC syllabus of PSIR in 4 months .
2. Indepth classroom lectures. (2 and a half hours intensive study for five days a week).
3. Small Batches for personalized attention.
4. Gradual raising of teaching level to allow even non Political Science background students to excel in UPSC Mains.
5. Study Approach:
- Diagrammatic approach to PSIR for developing a bird eye view of the entire syllabus.
- Coverage of important themes of PSIR syllabus ( both Paper 1 & Paper 2) by the means of Q&A which will make you exam ready. This would include discussion of previous years UPSC question papers as well.
- Targeted discussions of important and recent topics, regarding Indian Polity and International Relations. ( Paper 1 , section B and Paper 2, Section B).
- Coverage of new and emerging theoretical issues, especially in Paper 1 Section A and Paper 2 Section A .
- Discussions on certain extendable theoretical topics pertaining Political Ideology, Political Theory, Western & Indian Political Thought, Comparative Politics and Theories of International Relations.
- Developing in students the art of linking Political Science theory with current issues.
6. Improving writing skills through answer writing practice sessions.
- Class Tests – for evaluation of students writing skills.
Lectures will be conducted by Dr. Joshi
( Ex Civil Servant with rich 6 years teaching experience of the discipline.)