Much awaited PFG-2020 is going to start from 2nd December. Just to review your preparedness in the syllabus of first month i.e. Polity and Modern History, we have brought up a new Mock Drill Series which will contain the UPSC Previous year questions of last 25 years.
- To familiarize aspirants with the true nature of UPSC prelims.
- To warn aspirants to not get diverted from the UPSC syllabus.
- To enable aspirants to practice quality questions.
Mock Drill Series 1:-
How comfortable you are in the 25% of the UPSC Prelims syllabus? Review your readiness in the module of Polity and Modern History by attempting the UPSC PREVIOUS YEAR Questions from these two modules.
Link for attempting Polity/Modern History module:- CLICK HERE
- Ultra-easy questions have been avoided: – Uncritical satisfaction with oneself is unworthy and unscrupulous.
- Bit-tougher questions have been included: – Aim for the star, if you fail, you’ll land on the moon Aim for brighter star.
- Ultra-tough questions have been included: – You have to learn to get comfortable being uncomfortable.
We via our flagship PFG program want to assure aspirants that these previous year questions forms the base of our question making procedure. Best wishes!
Link for PFG program Entrance Test Registration :- CLICK HERE