Thanks for visiting Our Website. CHROME IAS understands that the privacy of its users is important. Information collected on http://www.chromeias.com/ is kept private and never shared with other organizations. We’re making this privacy statement to inform you about the types of information gathered and disseminated on the Website.
You may visit our website without identifying yourself or revealing any personal information. However, certain transactions that you choose to engage in on this site will require your submission of personal information, including, but not limited to, profile updates, applications and certain databases. As a general rule, CHROME IAS will not sell or otherwise disclose to any third party any such personal information for commercial purposes.
CHROME IAS reserves the right to disclose this information under special circumstances, including disclosures required by law, court order or circumstances under which disclosure is necessary to protect the legal rights, including the intellectual property rights of CHROME IAS.
The following summarizes the types of information that we may collect.
System Information, IP Addresses and Referrers
When you connect to our website, our web server may record the numerical Internet Protocol (IP) address of the computer you are using, information about your browser and operating system, date and time of access and the internet address and page which linked you to our web site.
In common with most web sites, this site automatically logs certain information about every request made of it (see below for more details). This information is used for system administration, for bug tracking, and for producing usage statistics. The logged information may be kept for up to two years.
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms provided on this website for a specific purpose. By supplying this information you are consenting to the University holding and using it for the purposes for which it was provided.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
The following data is automatically collected for each request:
- The name or network address of the computer making the request. Note that under some (but not all) circumstances it may be possible to infer from this the identity of the person making the request. Note also that the data recorded may be that of a web proxy rather than that of the originating client
- The username, when known during authenticated (logged in) access to the site
- The date and time of connection
- The status code of the request (success or failure etc.)
- The contents of the HTTP Referrer header supplied by the browser
- The content of the HTTP User-Agent header supplied by the browser
In addition, the computers on which the web site is hosted keep records of attempts (authorised and unauthorised) to use them for purposes other than access to the web server. This data typically includes:
- the date and time of the attempt,
- the service to which access was attempted,
- the name or network address of the computer making the connection,
- and may include details of what was done or was attempted to be done.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, or your dealings with this Website, please contact us.